Hello everyone, I will be taking my BPAD exam this June 12, 2012 and I have quite a few questions.
1. I wanted to know if there is any written components to this exam, in which you would have to select from multiple choice answers like on policeprep ? Or is it strictly you verbally responding to a monitor screen?
2. When you respond to a scenario do you have to identify yourself, dependent on the situation or just respond as if you are there?
Example: Would you start your response I’m Officer A...when address a citizen
3. Do you need to use the full 45 seconds ?
4. Once you have responded, do they follow up your answer to that scenario or do they just move on to the next scenario?
5. Once they play the scenario, do they ever reply to you? For example, if in your response you pose a question do they then reply back to you?
6. Do they stop you if you go over the time constraints?
I know I have so many question, but I just want to properly familiarize myself with this exam.
Any help, would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance