Ontario PATI Police Test
Practice the PATI Test before you write it! Our online PATI Test training program is designed to prepare you for all 6 components of the PATI Test which is used in the Ontario Police recruitment process. PolicePrep is used by leading Police Foundation Colleges in Ontario to prepare students for the PATI, WCT, and BPAD tests. At PolicePrep we continuously work closely with Police Services and Colleges in Ontario to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality in Police test preparation. As such you will feel confident and well prepared before writing your PATI test. Join today and be apart of Canada's largest online community of Police applicants. Visit our Forum to see what others are discussing as they prepare for the PATI:
- 6 practice PATI exams.
- NEW Random PATI tests. Never run out of practice exams!
- 17 content specific tests for the PATI subjects (math, problem solving, syllogisms, figure series, matching and mapping).
- 55 practice math tests (addition, algebra, fractions, averages, percentages, etc.).
- 30 WCT, 15 Video and 9 Written B-PAD Tests.
- 5 practice exams designed for the Peel Region Police Service.
- 5 practice exams designed for the GATB.
- Complete scoring, answer keys, and detailed solution explanations.
- Full access to all teaching material (math, grammar, spatial, etc.).
- Full access to all preparation material (resume, interview, fitness).
- Access for 1 year - Do the tests as often as you like!
- Full Money Back Guarantee! (see conditions)
- Bonus Offer: free access to RCMP, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, BC and Alberta tests.
Content for right